Friday, June 19, 2009

"From the Biltmore Estate"

SOLD 6" x 8" oil on panel
After visiting the beach, now I am yearning for the mountains. Maybe I will get up there and post a few PADs from NC this summer! In the meantime, I dug up some old photos to use as a reference from the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, my father's home town, in memory of my dad this Father's Day weekend. (How do you like this landscape?)
I am participating in the Riverside Arts Market this Saturday, June 20 in the very middle row with my black tent. Also I am excited that "Sweet Grass Dairy" will be there so I can buy some more of their delicious award winning artisan cow and goat cheese from their organic dairy farm in South GA. Worth the trip to RAM just for the cheese!

1 comment:

Bob Smeets said...

that looks so peaceful.