Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My ONE SPARK Project # 20668 - "Our Wilderness in Watercolor" - Downtown Jax - April 9 -13. ATTEND! VOTE! SUPPORT! ($)

Here are some photos of my One Spark showcase "Our Wilderness in Watercolor" - seeking funds/support to paint 8 more park paintings and their sketchbook journal pages for inclusion into "The Wilderness of North Florida's Parks" resulting in a family friendly book and traveling art exhibit.

Southlight Gallery's address is 201 N Hogan St. Take the Skyway (free parking at Prime Osborne convention station) and get off at Hemming Plaza station and walk 1/2 block down Hogan to my showcase. SHARE THIS EMAIL WITH OTHERS! Your vote counts and your support ($) adds up when a crowd does it! A unique blend of art and education, help me tell others about our amazing park system!
 Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve above
 Cumberland National Seashore above
 Theodore Roosevelt Area above
 Sketches for each of parks I want to paint next. Each frame has a park and attendees (who vote for my project) get to vote for which sketch of each of the 8 parks they think I should paint. Come and VOTE too!

 Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
 Little Talbot Island State Park
 Featured in First Coast Magazine!
I am also on a Skyway pylon outside the gallery. Tony Wood painted each of our gallery artist for our gallery One Spark Project "Face to Face". Very smurf-like

No comments: