Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Raising the Bridge" and A Large Landscape

SOLD 4 3/4" x 10" oil on panel

Yesterday, while my car was at the car wash I walked Talley to the Ortega drawbridge park. It made me think it would be interesting to paint the drawbridge. (Talley ended up getting a 'wash' too after chasing two geese into the river.)
(I posted this Wednesday night but for some reason the email subscription service didn't send out the email. Didn't want this one to go unseen so I reposted it)
This is the large oil landscape I just finished today. Whew! It is titled "The Pass at Santa Fe Lakes" and is 29" x 48" and already has an interested buyer! For some reason I went very detailed with this painting, note the two bass boats in the middle. I signed it after I took the photo of it. I am going to have this scanned to become a giclee print and it will be available on canvas or paper in smaller sizes than the original. Enjoy!

No comments: