Friday, April 3, 2009

"Extra! Extra! Read All About...ME!

Holy cow! I made the front page of the Florida Times-Union and above the fold at that! Charlie Patton called to interview me and then they sent Bruce Lipsky to take my picture in my studio. The photo session was a lot of fun and he made sure to include Talley (he said the editors really liked dogs!) Bruce thought it would be in the Metro Section so I was shocked this morning to see me on the front. Here is a link to the whole article online. (Next time I will be more thoughtful when/if interviewed before blurting "I think it is going to be really neat!") Here is a link to a better image of the front page.

For those of you in Jacksonville, come check out the Market underneath the Fuller Warren Bridge from 10 am - 4pm. My booth is 406. (Would you believe there are two "Kathy Stark's" showing tomorrow?!)

1 comment:

Kirk Olson said...

Great to see you at RAM. You booth was very busy!

Here is your photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kirkols/3412533772/

Kirk