Saturday, April 11, 2009

"Riverside Arts Market

No PAD painting painted Friday, too busy getting ready for the Riverside Arts Market on Saturday (today). Those of you in the North Florida area come visit me there and support a wonderful new venue/event for our area. It is from 10 am - 4 pm every Saturday under the Fuller Warren Bridge on the northbank, where I-95 goes over the St. Johns River, on Riverside Ave, between the Fidelity Buildings and the Red Cross/Cummer Museum. I suggest parking at the Y and walking down the Northbank Riverwalk to get there. Or ride your bike, there is a bike valet service in the Riverside Ave/Fidelity corner. My booth is 406, one row away from the farmer's market row, just about in the middle towards Riverside Ave. I heard 100 new artist applied on Monday to participate, they must have scoped it out the previous Saturday. I will be there next Saturday as well and then go to a more two Saturdays a month schedule. I look forward to seeing you there. I have some new paintings and prints for my display!

I counted (but need to doublecheck) and I've painted 91 PADs since mid-February, SOLD 60, have 31 available and have 107 people following by email subscription (and growing!) Thanks! It has been a great marketing tool, a very challenging experience and a help for me monetarily during these tough economic times for everyone.

No comments: